Buffalo's weekly cyclocross practice returns to delaware park. come join us!
Campus Cycling Collective Thursday Night Cross practice makes a return to Delaware Park!
This is one of our most fun and successful series of event's ever year. Every practice is open to veterans of cross and beginners alike. we do warm ups, skills training and a mock race every week. Delaware park is beautiful this time of year, come join us and see what it's all about.
- Thursday nights from 5 to 7:30 p.m., August 3rd through September 28th
- Held on the Hoyt Lake side of Delaware Park, adjacent to the
Delaware Ave “S” curves
- If driving, please park legally on either Lincoln Parkway or
- Practice will be cancelled in the event of heavy rain and/or extremely muddy conditions as to not damage the turf
- All riders must yield to all other park users
- No experience necessary, just bring a bike with knobby tires and two working brakes and a helmet
- Practice regisration is $10.00 cash at the event!
- Demo Bikes available for use at practices (see shop for details)